The cracking of tiles or a hollow sound on a tiled floor is caused by the cement and sand mixture which doesn’t form a level base to cover the entire tile surface when fixing them. The perfect solution for this is to use MYK LATICRETE thin-set adhesives.
MYK LATICRETE Tile Adhesive is a factory made cementitious dry powder which is mixed with water or special liquid additive to form a paste, providing problem-free, full bedding tile/stone installation. MYK LATICRETE thin-set adhesives have high bonding strength allowing the tiles to directly fixed to the substrate.
Manufactured under stringent quality control procedures, MYK LATICRETE products have been globally proven and professionally endorsed for years.
- Areas of usage: Residential and commercial floors and walls Swimming pools External cladding
- High strength formula
- Ultimate flexibility
- Improved shock and impact resistance
- Can withstand thermal stress
- Easy to install – fast and economical
- Hassle-free and long lasting