The cracking of tiles or a hollow sound on a tiled floor is caused by the cement and sand mixture which doesn’t form a level base to cover the entire tile surface when fixing them. The perfect solution for this is to use MYK LATICRETE® thin-set adhesives.
MYK LATICRETE® Tile Adhesive is a factory made cementitious dry powder which is mixed with water or special liquid additive to form a paste, providing problem-free, full bedding tile/stone installation. MYK LATICRETE® thin-set adhesives have high bonding strength allowing the tiles to directly fixed to the substrate.
Manufactured under stringent quality control procedures, MYK LATICRETE® products have been globally proven and professionally endorsed for years.
- Areas of usage: Residential and commercial floors and walls Swimming pools External cladding
- High strength formula
- Ultimate flexibility
- Improved shock and impact resistance
- Can withstand thermal stress
- Easy to install – fast and economical
- Hassle-free and long lasting