It is a Single Component, specially designed with Polymers & Additives to minimize shrinkage and reduce water permeability of cement concrete, plaster and mortar.
Features & Benefits
- Chloride content: As per IS:2645-2003
- Reduces the water Permeability into cement concrete as per IS:2645-2003
- Setting Time: No Significant change
- Makes concrete more cohesive hence protects the steel better against corrosion.
- Workability: Improves workability
- Compressive strength: Meets the requirements
- Durability: Increases
- Shrinkage: Reduced crack development
How to apply
Mortar: It is recommended for all types of sand & Cement [As per IS 2645-2003] where there is the requirement of reduced the permeability. Concrete: It is recommended for all general mass concrete work, where, due to hard aggregates, difficulty in mixing and compaction, risk of high porosity and hence permeability is experienced. N.B: The dosage of Superset Integral waterproof liquid of 200ml per 50kg of cement.
- Prepare the cement mortar, plaster or concrete mix as per the mix design.
- Add SUPERSET IWP into water as per requirements and stir well up to 3min. Wait for 5-10min and then use.
- The mixed solution shall be added into the concrete or mortar and mixed thoroughly.
- Mixing shall be continued until desired consistency is achieved. Dosing of mixed solution can be adjusted based on the mix ingredients, ambient temperature, humidity conditions of job site.