Preserva plus is a single component solution for enhancing and sealing the natural colour of flamed, tumbled and textured stone surfaces. Preserva plus functions on surface of the substrates.
It penetrates into the surface and forms an invisible barrier by allowing vapor to escape. It enriches and gives wet look to the natural color of the stone and tile.
It protects tile/stone surface against oil based stains. All surfaces treated with Preserva plus are harder and less slippery. It is ideal for interior as well as exterior application and recommended for Flamed Granite, Flamed Limestone, Tumbled Marble, Textured Natural Stone.
It is highly recommended to perform field test to understand the absorption nature of the substrate. This will help to maximize the performance and efficiency of Preserva Plus.
Features & Benefits
- Nano-Impregnating technology
- Weather resistant
- Superior coverage
- Easy to use
- UV resistant
- Low VOC after application
Coverage 25 – 400 sq.ft. per litre depending on porosity of the substrate Color Not Applicable Certification
- Not Mentioned
How to apply
- All surfaces should be structurally sound, clean and free of all dirt, oil, grease, curing compounds etc.
- Shake well before application
- Apply Preserva Plus uniformly over the surface till it is damp using a paint brush
- Apply and work in smaller areas approximately 25-50 Sq.ft at a time. Do not allow accumulation of Preserva Plus in one place.
- Open to traffic after 2-5 hours and advise to keep the area away from staining agent for 72 hours.
- Multiple applications might be required depending on type of stone. For better water stain and slip resistance, apply appropriate MYK LATICRETE sealer prior to the application of Preserva Plus. Allow minimum time of 1 hour for the sealer before applying Preserva Plus.
- Not Mentioned