MYK LATICRETE SP-100 Tile Joint is a Stain Resistant, Water Resistant & Germ Resistant grout for Floor & Wall. MYK LATICRETE SP-100 Tile-Joint is suitable for ceramic tiles, vitrified tiles, marble and stone, especially in stain prone areas such as kitchens and washrooms.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Stainfree
- Strong and durable
- Chemical and temperature resistant
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- ANSI: A 118.3
- EN 13888: RG2
How to apply
- When the tiles/ stones have set firm, spacers and bottom support can be removed.
- Cement based colour Grout Use LATICRETE® 600 series / Aquashield Grout (available in a range of colours) when grout joints are less than 3 mm wide and LATICRETE® 500 series Sanded Grout Filler (available in a range of colours) for joints 3mm – 12mm.
- The Cement based colour joints are strong and are resistant to weather, cracking and discolouration.
- Before grouting, remove all dust & impurities from the tiles. Dampen the tiled surface with a sponge.
- Pour the contents of Part A & Part B into a pail and mix together for 1 min.
- Add the part C filler powder ¾ of the content and mix together. Add remaining filler powder if required to achieve desired consistency.
- Fill the joints using a rubber float.
- Remove the excess grout, holding the float diagonally.
- After 30-45 min of the application of the grout, scrub the surface of the tile & joint with clean water and scrubber provided to remove any excess grout.
- Draw a clean cloth and drag across the tile to remove any residue.
- Next day clean the grout haze from the tile with clean water.
- Not Mentioned