MYK LATICRETE SP-100™ Tile Joint is a Stain Resistant, Water Resistant & Germ Resistant grout for Floor & Wall. MYK LATICRETE SP-100 Tile-Joint is suitable for ceramic tiles, vitrified tiles, marble and stone, especially in stain prone areas such as kitchens and washrooms.
Aucune preuve d’allégations de viol en Libye Viagra. Mais les crimes de guerre ? Abondance. canadian pharmacy levitra spike s’apprête à réaliser un film musical sur le viagra – papier
Data Sheets MYK LATICRETE SP-100™ Tile Joint
Features & Benefits
- 100% Stainfree
- Strong and durable
- Chemical and temperature resistant
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- ANSI: A 118.3
- EN 13888: RG2
How to apply
- Before starting to grout, remove debris in grout joints and lightly sponge the tile surface to remove dust and dirt.
- Do not clean tiles with acid cleaners. In case acid cleaners were used to clean the tiles, ensure to wash the area with plenty of water before commencing grouting.
- Substrate temperature must between 60°F (16°C) and 90°F (32°C).
- Empty entire contents of LATAPOXY® SP-100 Stain free Grout Part “A” and Part “B” container into a clean mixing pail.
- Mix with a margin trowel or a slow speed drill mixer until liquids are completely blended. Add at least ¾ of MYK LATICRETE SP-100 Tile joint Part “C” Filler Powder and mix to a uniform consistency.
- Add the remaining filler powder and mix to achieve a stiff mix to work into the joints.
- Immediately pour entire contents of bucket onto working area. Use a plastic sheet as a drop cloth. Use standard epoxy grouting techniques to work with SP-100 tile joints.
- SP-100 Tile joint can also be applied with a caulking gun. Be sure all grout joints are packed full.
- Remove as much excess material as possible before initial cleaning with grout float. Do not leave excess grout on the face of tiles.
- Not Mentioned