MYK LATICRETE STELLAR™ GROUT is a single component, high performance modified joint filling grout, which offers excellent colour uniformity, durability, stain protection, and beautiful grout joints in an easy-to-use, non-sag formula, with no hassle of mixing two packs or any other liquids like water or latex liquid.
Features & Benefits
- Single Component
- Suitable for joints of 1.5 mm to 12 mm
- Non-sag formula for floors and walls
- Designed for exterior use
How to apply
- Do not leave excess grout on the face of tiles.
- In case there is some unused grout material in the grout pail, make sure the lid is closed tightly so as to re-use the grout when application work starts in future course of time (within shelf life of product)
- Remove excess grout from the face of the tiles with the edge of the grout float. Hold the float at a 90° angle and pull it diagonally across the joints and tile to avoid pulling out the grout material from the joints.
- Initial & Final Cleaning: When Stellar Grout is used for tiles or stones, highly absorbent tiles or stones or working in high temperatures, it is recommended to do the initial cleaning when the grout is dry to touch (4 hours).
- Grout haze removal from the tile/ stone: After a minimum period of 4 hours of application of the grout, use LATICRETE® Special Stellar grout haze removing cleaner, to clean the grouted area. DO NOT USE WATER TO CLEAN THE GROUT AREA. ONLY DILUTED CLEANER SHOULD BE USED TO CLEAN THE HAZE FROM TILES / STONES. Prepare the cleaner by diluting it with water adding 6 times of water by volume.
- Apply diluted haze remover (Use the cleaner after 1:6 dilution- Cleaner: water) on the surface, wait for 2 to 5 minutes allowing to soak the area completely. Use the scrubber given with the grout kit and run the scrubber in circular motion to remove the grout material, with low pressure to high pressure depending on the haze thickness and concentration, from tiles. Occasionally clean the scrubber in potable water, squeeze all the water, and keep working till the grout haze is removed.
- Finally, rub the tile surface lightly with sponge to remove any remaining grout haze. Occasionally clean the sponge in potable water, squeeze all the water and keep working till the grout haze is completely removed.
- Let the surface dry for 24 hours before allowing light foot traffic.
- Not Mentioned