It is a roller applied, liquid water-proofing membrane for direct use under thin and thick-bed installations of ceramic tile, stone and other finishes. It is recommended for residential and commercial floor and wall installations.
Features & Benefits
- Fast and easy to install – applies like paint
- Water cleanable when fresh
- Proven history
- EN 1491
- ANSI: A 118.10
- VOC: Nil
How to apply
- First treat any coves or corners. Double application of fabric and liquid is required for all coves, corners, board joints and changes in plane.
- Apply a liberal coat of LATICRETE® 9237 approximately 4”(10cm) on each side of corner or cove.
- Fold the 6”(15cm) wide fabric in half, place it in the corner or cove and embed in the liquid coat, press firmly with a brush or roller to allow complete bleed through of liquid.
- Seal the fabric with Top coat of LATICRETE® 9237.
- Now apply a liberal coat (0.5mm-0.75mm) of LATICRETE® 9237 over the entire surface to be water-proofed, going back over the fabric reinforced areas.
- Allow the membrane to dry for 2-3 hours.
- When membrane is dry to touch, spread a second and top coat (0.5mm-0.75mm) of LATICRETE® 9237 over the entire surface including the fabric reinforced areas. When the membrane is dry to touch, tiles can be installed using LATICRETE® Thin set adhesive fortified with latex.
- Apply a liberal coat of LATICRETE® 9237 approximately 4”(10cm) on each side of crack.
- Imbed the 6”(15cm) wide reinforcing fabric on the applied liquid and press firmly with brush or roller to allow complete bleed through of liquid.
- After the first coat is dry to touch, top coat the fabric with LATICRETE® 9237.
- Tiles can be installed when the membrane is dry to touch.
- Concrete & brick masonry
- Cement mortar beds
- Cement plaster
- Gypsum wallboard
- Exterior grade plywood
- Ceramic tile & stone
- Cement terrazzo
- Cement backer board