Wall putty is a finish coat applied on the wall and ceilings to cover unevenness and pinholes on a plastered wall. It strengthens walls, and protects expensive paint from dampness and moisture.
MYK LATICRETE offers you LATAFINISH Wall putty which serves as the best sub-surface for all types of interior and exterior paint applications. Inherently superior to other wall putty, its greater adhesive properties enable perfect bonding with the base and paint. This provides a bright, even surface that eliminates the need of primer, saving you time and cost.
- White cement based wall putty
- No primer or curing required thus there is considerable cost saving
- Protects expensive paints from moisture and flaking
- Highly durable and water resistant
- Prevents the growth of algae and fungus
- Economical and long lasting
- Suitable for interior and exterior surfaces