LATICRETE® 190 Sealer is an invisible, penetrating sealer which forms an invisible water repellent coating. Applied on marble, brick, limestone and mortar joints, it will seal the surface reducing staining and water absorption. It will not change the color of the stone and ceramic tile.
- Interior and exterior sealer to protect installations
- Seals mortar and plaster
- Reduces the effect of efflorescence
- Can be used as a grout release by treating ceramic tile before the application of grout
- Repels water and rain
Features & Benefits
- Weather resistance – protects stone, brick and tile
- Easy to apply – no special tools required
- Water- based, non-flammable
How to apply
- The surface to be sealed must be clean and dry. Surface temperature should be between 45°-85°F (7-30° C). Allow cements, stucco and mortars to cure 24 hours before applying sealer. Test on a small unobtrusive area before coating entire surface.
- Apply the sealer with a sponge, brush or sprayer. Allow to penetrate 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wipe Off excess sealers. Allow LATICRETE® 190 Sealer to cure for 24 hours. One application is sufficient for most installations.
- NOTE: Excess material should be wiped from the surface of marble, granite, glazed tile or rock when applied on horizontal surfaces. A white residue may occur if excess material is allowed to dry on a polised surface.
- Cleaning – LATICRETE® 190 Sealer cleans easily with fresh water immediately after use. Do not allow dried residue remain on polished surface, glass or aluminum.
- Residential & commercial, ideal for soft and natural marble and porous tiles
- Not Mentioned