LATAPOXY® 310 EPOXY ANCHOR ADHESIVE
LATAPOXY® 310 epoxy anchor adhesive is a two component non-sag high strength epoxy chemical anchor ideally suited for spot fixing or attaching marble or stone slabs on walls and for installing marble tiles or heavy tiles in ceilings. LATAPOXY® 310 is ideal for external facades.
Features & Benefits
- Withstands shock and vibration
- Durable permanent bond
- Ideal for use on dry or damp surfaces
- Can be used for fabricating marble and stone assemblies
- No clamps / mechanical anchor needed
- Not Mentioned
How to apply
- Before using, store materials at room temperature for best working consistency. Low temperature will result in harder mixing. High temperature will shorten pot life of the material.
- All surfaces must be sound, clean, free of oil, dust, wax, curing agents, laitance or any other contamination.
- Concrete surfaces may be dry or damp during application. Other surfaces like glass, metal etc. must be dry.
- Mechanical scarifying or sanding by disk or water blasting is highly recommended to remove contamination or when application on old concrete, to remove carbonized layer.
- Concrete slabs, at short distance from the sea shore, must be washed frequently from possible accumulated salts.
- Application on steel and especially on stainless steel, may require diluted acid washing and/or sanding of the metal surface.
- Combine equal volumes of part A and part B and mix thouroghly for 2-3 minutes until UNIFORM colour.
- Non uniform mixing will result in inferior material, sticky, staining, which will cure to reach the designed properties of the material. Properly mixed material, will NOT stain white or any bright colour marble.
- Mixing of small quantities can be done by spatula, margin trowel or putty knife, larger quantities can be mixed with an electrical mixer at LOW speed.
- Minimum application temperature is 5 °C .(40°F). Beware that working in temperatures over 35°C, shorten drastically the working time of the epoxy.
- Dusted surfaces should be cleaned with a damp sponge or cloth.
- Apply LATICRETE® 310 standard to back of stone in the form of dabs.
- Place the stone on the surface and apply slight pressure to level and make contact between the two surfaces, and level to desired plane.
- Make sure that under no circumstances, the thickness of the material, after in place, will be less than 6 mm. (Epoxies generate heat while curing. If thickness is minimal, relative to bonding surface, heat loss to the surfaces is too quick, resulting in poorer performance of the cured material!)
- The uncured material is water cleanable and can be easily cleaned from tools, surfaces or hand with water and nylon pad.
- The material in non -toxic, but can develop a rash to sensitive skin. Good workmanship practice requires the use of gloves when working with epoxies.
- Cured material can be removed only by mechanical means.
- Spot bonding marble, granite, adhered masonry veneer and large format ceramic tile on walls and overheads, interior or exterior applications
- Ideal for fireplace surrounds, elevators and stair risers
- Adhesive for bedding and fastening marble, granite and other stone slabs on walls and wainscoting
- Adhesive for fabricating granite, marble and other stone
- Not Mentioned