MYK LATICRETE LATAPRIMER is a premium quality, water-based dispersion containing acrylic polymers and selected surface activation agents, which penetrate deep into the substrate and maximize bond strength. It can be used on a wide range of substrates including Cement based plasters, gypsum based plasters, POP, etc.,
Features & Benefits
- Effective in sealing pores in substrate
- Better adhesion to substrate
- Improves coverage saves paint cost
- Withstands exterior weather conditions
How to apply
- LATAPRIMER- Exterior, Water Based Cement Primer can be sprayed, roller, brush or broom applied to prepared surfaces. Avoid puddling and allow becoming dry- to- touch (3–5 hours after application with good ventilation). For best results, and while the primer is still fresh, it should be lightly brushed to ensure a complete, uniform film has been applied.
- Allow the primed surface to completely dry before the application of paint or putty materials.
- Protect areas from direct sunlight. Keep primed surface clean.
- Maintain adequate ventilation during and after application of primer to help ensure quicker drying.
- Exterior areas Concrete
- Cement Plaster
- Cement based wall putty
- Gypsum based wall putty
- Acrylic Based wall putty
- Cement Backer Boards*
- Gypsum Wall boards* with paper face Calcium Silicate Boards*