LATICRETE® DWA 215 is a modified Polyurethane Adhesive designed for the installation of glass mosaic tile, ceramic tile, vitrified tile and natural stone on most drywall boards and clean dry cement based surfaces. LATICRETE® DWA 215 is a factory made pail consisting of pre-blended single component adhesive which is ready to use.
Features & Benefits
- Single component / Ready to use
- High bond strength
- No on-site mixing
- Fast installation – Saves time
- Can be used on various dry wall boards
- ANSI A 118.4 & 136.1
How to apply
- Cement Mortar Beds
- Gypsum wall board
- Calcium silicate board
- Bison panel board
- Concrete masonry*
- Cement plaster*
- AAC Block masonry*
- Cement terrazzo*
- Cement backer board**
- Existing ceramic tile
- Other resilient tile and stone
- * All cement based surfaces should have been cured as per standard practices and shall be dry for tiling
- **Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation recommendations and to verify acceptability for exterior use.
- Note: Not for use on metal & plastic substrates and metal tiles.