MYK LATICRETE SP-100™ Tile Joint is a Stain Resistant, Water Resistant & Germ Resistant grout for Floor & Wall. MYK LATICRETE SP-100 Tile-Joint is suitable for ceramic tiles, vitrified tiles, marble and stone, especially in stain prone areas such as kitchens and washrooms.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Stainfree
- Strong and durable
- Chemical and temperature resistant
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- ANSI: A 118.3
- EN 13888: RG2
How to apply
- Before starting to grout, remove debris in grout joints and lightly sponge the tile surface to remove dust and dirt.
- Do not clean tiles with acid cleaners. In case acid cleaners were used to clean the tiles, ensure to wash the area with plenty of water before commencing grouting.
- Substrate temperature must between 60°F (16°C) and 90°F (32°C).
- Empty entire contents of LATAPOXY® SP-100 Stain free Grout Part “A” and Part “B” container into a clean mixing pail.
- Mix with a margin trowel or a slow speed drill mixer until liquids are completely blended. Add at least ¾ of MYK LATICRETE SP-100 Tile joint Part “C” Filler Powder and mix to a uniform consistency.
- Add the remaining filler powder and mix to achieve a stiff mix to work into the joints.
- Immediately pour entire contents of bucket onto working area. Use a plastic sheet as a drop cloth. Use standard epoxy grouting techniques to work with SP-100 tile joints.
- SP-100 Tile joint can also be applied with a caulking gun. Be sure all grout joints are packed full.
- Remove as much excess material as possible before initial cleaning with grout float. Do not leave excess grout on the face of tiles.
- Not Mentioned