LATAPOXY® 270 EPOXY ADHESIVE is a versatile, high strength adhesive for installation of tiles or stone and many kinds of plastics and metals on different substrates. It is specially formulated for fixing stone veneers.
LATAPOXY® 270 epoxy adhesive meets and exceeds the requirements of international standards.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for stone veneers and resin agglomerate tile
- Very High Bond strength
- Shock & Impact resistant
- Versatile – For Interior and Exterior areas
- Not Mentioned
How to apply
- All Surfaces should be free from all dirt, oil, grease, loose peeling paint, laitance concrete sealers or curing compounds. Rough or uneven concrete surfaces should be made smooth when substrate is frozen. Installation must be made on a dry surface
- Apply adhesive to the substrate with the flat side of the trowel, pressing firmly to the surface Comb on additional adhesive with the notched side.
- Use the proper sized notched trowel to insure full bedding of the substrates. Spread as much adhesive as can be covered with substrates in 10 minutes.
- Back butter veneer, FRP, plastics etc to provide full bedding and firm support. Bond substrates into wet, sticky adhesive and press with rubber roller to imbed tile/ stone veneer and adjust level.
- Check adhesive for complete coverage by periodically removing a tile and inspecting bedding adhesive transfer onto back of tile.
- If adhesive is skinned over (not sticky), remove and replace with fresh adhesive.
- Ceramic Tiles & Stones
- Backer Board
- Concrete Masonry
- Cement Plaster Plywood
- Cement Terrazzo
- Gypsum Wallboard (interior only)
- Plastics, FRP